Low Level Laser Hair Therapy (Restoration)
A Great Treatment for Men and Women!
What is it?
New non-surgical scientific approach for treating hair loss, thinning hair, baldness, and problems associated with the scalp. Medically tested, effective, and proven method using Low Level Energy, or “soft” laser light, to effectively treat and control problem hair loss.
Who will benefit from Low Level Laser Hair Therapy?
Low Level Laser Hair Therapy is recommended for men and women who are experiencing hair loss and have fine, thinning hair. LLLT is not recommended for men or women in advance stages of hair loss.
What can I expect from Low Level Laser Hair Therapy?
- Increases the blood supply to the scalp by 54% after only one treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicles.
- Stops the progression of hair loss in 85% of patients.
- Increases hair strength and elasticity.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker hair.
- For post-operative transplant surgery, such treatments have been shown to help newly transplanted hair thrive and increases the healing process.
- Repairs damage normally caused by chemical services.
- Delivers light energy directly from different positions without loss of light properties to ensure appropriate dosage.
Additional Services with the Low Level Laser Light
Color – Adding Low Level Laser Light to your normal color service will reduce fading dramatically and add shine.
Conditioning of Split Ends/Damaged Hair – Conditioners offer an excellent all-around treatment when used with Low Level Laser Light. A 5-week conditioning treatment is recommended for over processed, sun-damaged or otherwise unhealthy hair.
What is Debut?
A different approach to alleviating hair loss.
Debut blends new hair using Gemtress Hairpieces into your own hair to increase density and provide optimal cosmetic coverage. But, more than just replacing your lost hair, Debut can also enhance your present hair. Debut offers you options in choosing your degree of hair density, color, length and style. Not only does your hair look the way it did before your hair loss began, it can look better.
To see if Low Level Laser or Debut is right for you, Click here to reserve a consultation or call (978) 682 – 5103